Product Id: 27581568
Description: ADTRAN NetVanta 1531P - Switch - L3 - managed - 10 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 2 x SFP - desktop - PoE+ (65 W)
Mfr Part #: 1700571F1
The NetVanta 1531P is a managed, 12-port Layer 3 Lite, Gigabit Ethernet switch with PoE, designed for fast, secure, cost-effective Local Area Network (LAN) switching. This scalable, full-featured business-class switch is ideal for small business environments for Voice over IP (VoIP) applications needing PoE to power IP phones, as well as Gigabit-to-the-desktop deployments. Experience the ease of management with an easy-to-use web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) and familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).
- 12-port multi-layer Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Ten 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports and two 1 Gbps Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) optical ports
- Fanless design for quiet operation
- 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+) and legacy PoE
- Non-blocking, up to 24 Gbps switching capacity
- Line rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- DHCP network forensics
- 802.1Q VLANs, Private VLANs and VLAN assignment via 802.1x
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) with support for 802.1p and DiffServ prioritization with four queues per egress port
- Automate actions with port scheduler and TCL scripting
- VoIP ready with LLDP/LLDPMED and voice VLANS
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- Optimized for iSCSI Storage Area Networks (SANs) solutions
- Wi-Fi access controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Cable and SFP diagnostics provides easy to use troubleshooting tools for copper and fiber cable
- Familiar CLI and web GUI
The NetVanta 1531P is a desktop, wall mountable or rack mountable PoE switch with a fanless design ensuring quiet operation. It provides 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports, consisting of 10 fixed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports and two 1.0 Gbps SFP ports. Together the two SFP ports can provide up to 4 Gbps of bandwidth between interconnected NetVanta 1531P switches.
- Multi-layer switching
The NetVanta 1531P supports advanced multi-layer (Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite) switching with up to 16 static routes allowing it to easily scale from SMBs to enterprise-size networks.
- Standards protocols
Based on the ADTRAN Operating System (AOS), this device supports Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) which auto-discovers neighboring Ethernet devices, simplifying integration into multi-vendor environments.
- VoIP ready
NetVanta 1531P has been designed specifically for VoIP. The ability to automatically configure IP phones using LLDP-MED, and the ability to separate voice traffic onto voice VLANs, helps ease the deployment of VoIP.
- Quality of Service
NetVanta 1531P offers 802.1p and DiffServ Class of Service (CoS). It also supports frame tagging, as well as enforcement of tagged traffic received from trusted sources.
The NetVanta 1531P provides standards-based 802.3af (PoE), 802.3at (PoE+) and legacy PoE functionality for powering up to eight IP phones, WAPs, or other devices requiring LAN power.
Rest assured, with NetVanta 1531P your network is protected. This product offers a variety of data security features including DoS protection, MAC-based port security, multilevel user passwords, Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for encrypted user login, and Access Authentication and Authorization (AAA) for authentication with RADIUS and TACACS+.
- Port scheduler
NetVanta 1531P allows ports to be enabled or disabled based on time of day. This ability to schedule available ports allows for added security and can provide less power consumption during off hours saving on utility cost.
- iSCSI optimized
ADTRAN NetVanta Gigabit Ethernet switches are optimized for iSCSI SAN deployments. Network administrators can take advantage of features such as Jumbo frame support (up to 9K), separation of iSCSI network traffic utilizing VLANs, and 802.3x flow control to seamlessly integrate ADTRAN switches with iSCSI SANs devices.