Product Id: 27568021
Description: Intel I210-T1 - Network adapter - PCIe 2.1 low profile - Gigabit Ethernet x 1 - for HP 280 G2; EliteDesk 800 G1, 800 G2; ProDesk 400 G3, 40X G1, 490 G3, 600 G1, 600 G2
Mfr Part #: E0X95AA
Enjoy Gigabit Ethernet networking that's designed for optimal performance with the environment in mind. Get Audio Video Bridging (AVB) support and efficient power management in a low halogen single-port PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet adapter.
- Low-halogen single-port PCI-Express 10/100/1000 Ethernet adapter
- The power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, ultra-compact design, and a unique ventilated bracket for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) for tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering, and reservation
- High-performing design supporting PCI Express Gen 2.1 2.5 GT/s
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
- Audio-Video Bridging (AVB)
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210 supports IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) for customers requiring tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering, and reservation. The 802.1Qav is part of the AVB specification that provides a way to guarantee bounded latency and latency variation for time sensitive traffic.
- Performance optimization
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210 contains four transmit and four receive queues. These queues offer Error Correcting Memory (ECC) protection for improved data reliability. The adapter efficiently manages packets with minimum latency by combining parallel and pipelined logic architectures optimized for these independent transmit and receive queues. These queues, combined with Receive Side Scaling (RSS) and Message Signal Interrupt Extension (MSI-X) support, optimize the performance on servers with multi-core processors.
- Power management technologies
Today, companies everywhere are looking for ways to decrease energy consumption across the enterprise to reduce costs and environmental impact, while at the same time solving increasingly important power density challenges. That's why Intel has introduced advanced Power management technologies that enable enterprises to configure power options on the adapter and more effectively manage power consumption.
- Environmentally friendly design
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210 Family is low halogen and completely lead-free to reduce the potential for environmental impact. This, in combination with power management technologies, a unique ventilated bracket, and space saving design make this adapter an ideal solution for compact workstations and entry-level servers.