Product Id: 27530695
Description: Black Box GigaTrue 3 - Patch cable - TAA Compliant - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 1.5 m - foiled unshielded twisted pair (F/UTP) - CAT 6a - booted, riser - blue
Mfr Part #: C6APC80S-BL-05
The one-of-a-kind cables give you the ability to lock down critical network ports when you need to - without buying another patch cords.
Use the component-level cables for your everyday network connections. Then if you decide you need to secure network ports, you can. Just slip a locking pin into the built-in locking tab on the slimline boot. Now your connection is absolutely protected from unauthorized removal and accidental disconnects.
- Choose between two levels of lockability or use as a standard snagless connector
- Shielded CAT6A cable protects against EMI/RFI interference
- Tested to 650 MHz, surpassing 500-MHz CAT6A industry standard
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- Offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6A cable
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- Rugged boots
No one is going to break these boots or pull out your cable! The cable is integrated into the extremely rugged, hard-polymer shell to protect it and to prevent tampering. The boot's snag-free, slimline form fits all standard RJ-45 openings.
- Premium performance
You won't sacrifice performance for security. The component-level cables are tested to 550 MHz and guaranteed for life.