Product Id: 27512056
Description: HC3 Move Powered by Double-Take - License - 1 instance - Linux, Win
Mfr Part #: ADTM
Scale Computing has created the most advanced, easy-to-use virtualization system on the market with HC3. With storage, servers and virtual machine management technology integrated into a single operating system, SMBs quickly and easily reap the cost savings promised from virtualizing. Sold as a three to eight-node appliance, HC3 is the most flexible, stackable and reliable virtual infrastructure of its kind.
When you are planning a system change to HC3, HC3 Move powered by Double-Take is ideal because it allows you to migrate physical and virtual workloads with real-time replication from a single, intuitive user console. Protect your productivity with resource friendly technology that eliminates user and application downtime during migrations.
HC3 Move powered by Double-Take migrates your entire environment - including the operating system and applications, file system, permissions, attributes, compression and encryption settings - without suspending production operations. It also moves database files regardless of whether those files are locked by applications. True data replication functionality precisely duplicates the application's native write processes with real-time transaction awareness. Designed to bring simplicity, high availability and reliability to SMBs, the Vision Solutions and Scale Computing alliance results in a complete, highly available virtual datacenter package. Purchase HC3 and the live-migrate capable HC3 Move powered by Double-Take product and your systems will be up and running within hours.
- Migrates the entire system, from simple file servers to custom application servers and domain controllers
- Moves operating systems, applications and data from one make, model and server configuration to another or between physical and virtual servers
- Captures changes users make during the migration and replicates them to the server in real-time
- When the mirror is complete and all changes are replicated to the server, cutover occurs with little to no downtime
- Migrations can take place during business hours - no more weekends or late nights for IT staff
- Mirrors data from the source machine to the new target, even if they are separated by a low-bandwidth WAN