Product Id: 27490008
Description: Fortinet FortiGate 140D-POE NGFW+ATP Bundle - Security appliance - with 2 years FortiCare 8X5 Enhanced Support + 2 years FortiGuard - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE - 1U
Mfr Part #: FG-140D-POE-BDL-904-24
The FortiGate-100D series of network security platforms deliver fully integrated Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Unified Threat Management (UTM) capabilities for midsize businesses, branch offices, and small distributed enterprises. High performance throughput, security defenses, advanced threat protection, integrated wireless and switching enable you to deploy enterprise-class services across your organization.
The FortiGate-140D features high port density and integrated switching, enabling enterprises to combine switching and security functions into a single platform.
- Delivering high speed firewall throughput for maximum flexibility and scalability
- Comprehensive feature set includes application control, advanced threat protection, built-in wireless controller, integrated switching, local logging, and endpoint policy enforcement
- Powered by FortiOS 5, the purpose-built network security operating system, and FortiASIC, in Fortinet's custom ASIC technology, to ensure the most comprehensive and highest performing security platforms
- Optional Power-over-Ethernet (POE) models simplifier the deployment of FortiAP wireless access points
- 'Single pane of glass' management console makes it easy to deploy and manage
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration reduces operating costs through simple, comprehensive security management, reporting, and analysis
- Internal storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance, local reporting and WAN optimization
- Consolidated security architecture
Better protection and lower cost of ownership than multiple point security products.
- Single pane of glass management
Reduces complexity and decreases costs as all security functions can be managed through one console.
- High port density
High ports facilitate flexible deployment of network segments and promote network expansion and high availability configurations.
- Power over Ethernet
It is seamless integration of peripheral devices in a secure environment.