Product Id: 27487470
Description: Cisco 7613-S - Modular expansion base - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: CISCO7613-S=
The Cisco 7613-S Router is a high-performance router designed for deployment at the network edge where performance, IP services, and redundancy and fault resiliency are critical requirements. It enables carrier Ethernet service providers to deploy an advanced network infrastructure that supports a range of IP video and triple-play (voice, video, and data) system applications in both the residential and business services markets. The Cisco 7613-S allows enterprises to deploy advanced WAN and metropolitan-area network (MAN) networking solutions necessary to succeed in demanding, high-traffic environments.
Providing the foundation for a powerful combination of speed and services, the 13-slot Cisco 7613-S Router is an outstanding choice for multiple applications. Whether deployed as a high-speed WAN aggregator, as a device for peering, as a residential broadband services aggregator, or as a device for Metro Ethernet aggregation and uplink, the Cisco 7613-S meets requirements for redundancy, high availability, and rack density. In the point-of-presence (POP) service provider edge or the metropolitan network edge, the Cisco 7613-S sets new standards as part of the industry-leading Cisco 7600 Series Routers.
- Thirteen-slot Network Equipment Building Standards (NEBS)-compliant chassis
- Nineteen-RU (32.7 in. ) chassis
- Up to two chassis per 7-foot rack
- Up to 12 interface slots (with 1 slot occupied by the forwarding and routing engine)
- Route processor and switch fabric protection capability: 1 + 1
- Power supply protection option, AC or DC: 1 + 1
- Single-side connection management for both interface and power terminations
- Horizontal line-card configurations
- Side-to-side airflow
- Total throughput: 720 Gbps for route switch processor 720 and 2Tbps for the Supervisor 2T
- Up to 720-Mpps distributed forwarding rate