Product Id: 27466333
Description: HPE Performance Center Graphical User Interface - License - 1 concurrent virtual user - electronic
Mfr Part #: TD325AAE
HP Performance Center is a suite of integrated performance testing solutions that can emulate hundreds or thousands of concurrent users to apply production workloads to virtually any environment; identify potential performance bottlenecks; and help diagnose and fix the root cause of the problems. Using Performance Center, testing teams can stress an application from end-to-end - applying consistent, measurable, and repeatable loads - and then use the data to identify scalability issues that could impact uses.
- Pinpoints the root cause of application performance problems and helps improve performance, thereby reducing hardware and software costs
- Lowers the risk of deploying systems that do not meet your performance requirements
- Supports individual, project-based testing; as well as a center of excellence that supports multiple projects and teams
- Enterprise-level centralized platform
Increase efficiency and reduce cost by performance load testing any application through a globally accessible platform for sharing practices and resources.
- Mobile testing
Carry out mobile performance testing for both browser-based and native mobile applications using an advanced network and service virtualization.
- Cloud testing
Run simple, elastic, realistic tests from multiple geographies by scaling cloud testing up and down to meet the demands of business applications.
- Continuous testing
Integrate performance testing into your development environment including IDE, continuous integration, and build systems.
- Advanced analysis and reposting
Identify bottlenecks by integrating non-intrusive, real time application performance monitoring (APM) and diagnostics in test environments, and compare and fine tune tests with production monitoring data.