Product Id: 27453936
Description: HP L6015tm Retail Touch Monitor - LED monitor - 15" (15" viewable) - touchscreen - 1024 x 768 - TN - 350 cd/m² - 700:1 - 25 ms - DVI-D, VGA, DisplayPort - speakers - jack black
Mfr Part #: A1X78AA#ABA
The sleek and stylish flush-bezel HP L6015tm 15-inch Retail Touch Monitor is designed for increased performance, enhanced usability, and outstanding durability in retail and hospitality environments.
- The 15-inch diagonal standard aspect ratio monitor features multi-touch Projected Capacitive touch technology, which offers a familiar, intuitive experience similar to smartphone and tablet devices
- The chemically-strengthened flush-glass design is durable and easy-to-clean, helps provide protection from dust and spilled liquids, and creates a modernized appearance that complements a range of environments and HP POS systems
- The display features an industry-standard 100-mm VESA pattern that delivers mounting flexibility in space-constrained environments. Mounting hardware sold separately.
- The display supports internal integration with optional peripherals such as a Magnetic Stripe Reader, Biometric Fingerprint Reader or Webcam for enhanced product functionality that maximizes valuable counter space. Each sold separately
- The White LED industrial panels deliver improved brightness, a high contrast ratio, extended product life, and are energy efficient
The modernized appearance and sleek design add a wow factor to your retail environment. The chemically strengthened, flushglass design is both stylish and easy to clean. White LED industrial panels offer improved brightness, extended product life, and energy efficiency. Anti-glare screens help make content and graphics easier to read in ambient light. The sturdy design withstands environments up to 40° C and areas with low air circulation. The standard aspect ratio screens are compatible with the vast majority of retail applications and are ideal for use in small spaces. The On-Screen Display lockout function helps prevent accidental adjustment of display settings by associates or customers.
- Flexible design
Industry-standard, 100-mm VESA patterns enable flexible mounting in a variety of retail settings. An optional stand is also available for additional user adjustability and flexibility.
- Technology that grows with you
DisplayPort, DVI, and VGA video inputs enable legacy and future video technology compatibility; integrated speakers eliminate the need for separate hardware. Four mounting ports on each side of the bezel accept integration of an HP Magnetic Stripe Reader, Biometric Fingerprint Reader, and Webcam to enhance functionality and maximize counter space.