Product Id: 27425594
Description: Check Point 13500 Appliance Next Generation Firewall - Security appliance - GigE - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: CPAP-SG13500-NGFW
The 13500 Appliance is a platform for data center cyber-security delivering blazing-fast multi-layer security and industry-leading performance. The 13500 Appliance is fully-featured, scalable, and easy to operate, enabling data centers to more effectively stop growing sophisticated attacks.
- Utmost connection capacity, supporting up to 28 million concurrent connections
- Leverage upcoming R77 release with a wide spectrum of software optimizations and accelerations maximizing hardware utilization
- Scalable solution with a wide variety of optional interface cards, including up to 26 copper & fiber high-speed interfaces, and future-ready for 40 Gbps interface
- Ease of operation enabled with advanced management solutions, including Lights-out-Management (LOM)
- Maintain business continuity with redundant, hot-swappable power supplies, fans and hard drives
Until today security appliance selection has been based on selecting specific performance measurements for each security function, usually under optimal lab testing conditions and using a security policy that has one rule. But today customers can select security appliances by their SecurityPower ratings which are based on real-world customer traffic, multiple security functions and a typical security policy. SecurityPower is a benchmark that measures the capability and capacity of an appliance to perform multiple advanced security functions such as IPS, DLP and Application Control in real-world traffic conditions. This provides an effective metric to better predict the current and future behavior of appliances under security attacks and in day-day operations.
- Integrated security management
The 13500 Appliance can either be managed locally with its available integrated security management, or via central unified management. Using local management, the 13500 Appliance can manage itself and one adjacent appliance for always-on high-availability.
- Reliable and serviceable
The 13500 Appliance provides business continuity and serviceability through features such as hot-swappable redundant power supplies, hard disk drives, fans and an advanced LOM card for out-of-band management. Combined together, these features ensure a greater degree of business continuity and serviceability when the 13500 Appliance is deployed in customer networks.
- Remote management and monitoring
A Lights-Out-Management (LOM) card provides out-of-band remote management to remotely diagnose, start, restart and manage the appliance from a remote location. Administrators can also use the LOM web interface to remotely install on OS image from an ISO file.