Product Id: 27424719
Description: Lexar JumpDrive S50 - USB flash drive - 64 GB - USB 2.0 - purple
Mfr Part #: LJDS50-64GABNL
The Lexar JumpDrive S50 USB flash drive provides convenient, reliable portable storage for life on the go. This Hi-Speed USB drive with protective sliding cover provides an excellent solution for safely storing, transferring, and sharing your valuable files, photos, videos, and more.
- Convenient, reliable portable storage with protective sliding cover
- Easily transfer, store, and share important files
- Reliably stores and transfers files, photos, videos, and more
- Surface with antimicrobial protection helps prevent the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria
- Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
- Reliable storage, colorful designs
Compatible with both PC and Mac systems, the JumpDrive S50 USB flash drive allows you to quickly and easily store a huge number of photo, music, and video files. It has an integrated sliding cover to help safely protect the drive and its contents, and includes a lanyard loop for convenient connection to your keychain or backpack.
- Plug-and-play designs with great features and stylish color options
The drive has a simple plug-and-play design that allows you to quickly and easily store files, so wherever you go, your information goes with you. It also sports an LED activity light that blinks during data transfer, so you know when the job is done and data loss is averted. What's more, the drive comes in an assortment of colors and a wide range of capacities, so it's easy to find one that suits your needs and reflects your personality.
- Antimicrobial protection
JumpDrive S50 features Microban antimicrobial product protection. Built in during the manufacturing process, this added protection inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold that can cause stains, odors, and product deterioration - providing an added measure of cleanliness.
- Lexar performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability
All Lexar memory card, card reader, and USB flash drive product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 800 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. This provides customers with a high level of confidence when using Lexar products to capture, manage, move, and store the memories that matter.