Product Id: 27421689
Description: Panduit QuickNet SFQ Series MTP Fiber Optic Cassettes - Pre-terminated fiber optic cassette - 6 ports
Mfr Part #: FQXN-12-10AS
QuickNet SFQ Series MTP Fiber Optic Cassettes comply with IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE and ANSI T11.2 Fiber Channel requirements. Fiber optic cassettes support network data rates up to 10 Gbps for link lengths up to 300 meters using laser optimized OM3 fiber and link lengths up to 550 meters using OM4 fiber. Optimized cassettes provide insertion loss of 0.5 dB maximum, and standard cassettes provide 0.75dB maximum to meet IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of less than 26 dB. QuickNet SFQ Series MTP Fiber Optic Cassettes employ high performance MTP connectors on the rear of the units routed to 6 or 4 duplex LC colors shall follow TIA/EIA-568-C. 3 suggested color identification scheme. They interconnect with high-density SFF MTP ribbon interconnect cable assemblies. High-density cassette patch panels shall hold up to 8 cassettes, allowing up to 96 fiber connections to be deployed in one rack unit (1 RU).
- Low insertion loss of 0.5 dB maximum per cassette and 1.0 dB maximum per standard cassette
- Ensures system meets IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss specification of less than 2.6 dB
- Connect together with high-density female MTP cable assemblies as interconnecting network segments for deploying a remote or data center location in minutes
- Significantly reduce installation time and labor by eliminating field connector terminations
- Insertion loss data provided on every fiber cassette
- Return loss data provided on all single-mode fiber cassettes
Controlled factory environment provides consistent network performance while reducing installation time and on-site waste as compared to field-terminated installations.
- 100% factory tested
Eliminates the time and cost associated with on-site testing and ensures verified performance (permanent link test data supplied with each cable assembly).
- Wide range of cable types and performance levels
Category 6 UTP and Category 6A UTP/STP performance levels available in plenum or riser cable fire ratings.
- Wide range of termination configurations and custom lengths
Cable assemblies allow customization including pre-terminated cassettes, jack modules, modular plugs, plug packs, and/or unterminated cable options to provide design flexibility for all installations in lengths from 10' to 295' (1' increments).
- Standard and high-density solution
QUICKNET patch panels in angled and flat designs enable 24 and 48-ports in one rack unit for efficient rack space utilization.
- Pre-terminated cassettes
Snap in and out of QUICKNET patch panels and include an integral release tab to ensure easy on-site moves, adds, and changes.
- Assembly identification
Each cable assembly label includes part number, performance level, and serialized quality assurance number for future traceability; custom cable assembly and/or individual cable labels available upon request.
- Plug packs
Snap in and out of switches and utilize an integral release tab to ensure easy on-site moves, adds, and changes.
- Patch panel adapter
Snaps in and out of QUICKNET patch panels and accepts MINI-COM Modules for UTP, fiber optic and audio/visual applications.