Product Id: 27374006
Description: HPE Project and Portfolio Management Project Management module - License - electronic
Mfr Part #: T5588AAE
The project management organization (PMO) struggles with time, cost, and resource management challenges, particularly visibility and data consolidation within the enterprise portfolio. Given these daily challenges, it is difficult for executives to see which projects and operational activities they should be working on to find out how much is left in their budget, to what capacity are resources being utilized, and how to align activities with business demands.
HPE's PPM solution helps executives overcome all challenges by providing critical information in real-time to help PMO makes the right investment decisions by standardizing, managing, and capturing the execution of project and operational activities and resources.
- Three configurable HP PPM environments - development, test, and production
- Full support for core HP PPM modules, providing a complete solution
- Separately available support for preconfigured content such as portfolio optimization
- Integration with on-premise applications or other HP SaaS applications, as required
- Optimum practices to provide global-class business continuity
- Fully protected environment at the people, process, data, network, and physical level
- Reviews of board sessions to discuss implementation approaches and to provide ultimate practice guidance
- ITIL-certified SaaS Customer Success Manager who drives adoption and provides continuity
- SaaS technical solutions consulting team that provides PPM ultimate practice application expertise
- Verification of IT-initiated changes, reducing risk to the environment
- Idea and demand management
Get an overview of business needs and prioritize against goals and resources by consolidating all demand. Streamline approvals and evaluate the cost and value of services.
- Enterprise resource management
Maximize efficiency with multidimensional resource planning and tracking to help ensure excellent use of resources and high-value return for the business.
- Application portfolio management
Optimize your application portfolio management based on business goals. Determine which applications are of most value to you now and eliminate application redundancy.
- Advanced reporting and analysis
Increase project success rates with clear dashboards on program and project status and build key performance indicators and provide business analytics that show insights in business-friendly formats.