Product Id: 27366972
Description: HPE HSR6804 - Modular expansion base - rack-mountable - remarketed
Mfr Part #: JG362AR
The HP HSR6800 router series is a portfolio of high-performance WAN services routers, ideal for large-scale data center and campus WAN networks. These routers are built with a multi-core distributed processing architecture that scales up to 420 Mpps forwarding and up to 2 Tbps switch capacity.
They deliver robust routing (MPLS, IPv4, IPv6, dynamic routing, nested QoS), security (stateful firewall, IPsec/Dynamic VPN, DoS protection, NAT), full layer 2 switching, traffic analysis capabilities, and-high density 10 GbE (and 40/100 GbE-ready) WAN interface options, all integrated in a single high-performance routing platform.
- Multiple WAN interfaces support Fast Ethernet/Gigabit Ethernet/10GbE ports, OC3-OC48 POS/CPOS, and ATM ports
- High-performance platform provides up to 420 Mpps in forwarding and up to 2 Tbps switching capacity
- Hot-swappable modules facilitate the replacement of hardware interface modules without impacting the traffic flow through the system
- Optional redundant power supply provides uninterrupted power; allows hot-swapping of one of the two supplies when installed
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) allows groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available routed environments
- Graceful restart features are fully supported, including graceful restart for OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, LDP, and RSVP