Product Id: 27363025
Description: HPE 1405-5G v2 Switch - Switch - unmanaged - 5 x 10/100/1000 - desktop - remarketed
Mfr Part #: J9792AR
HP 1405 series switch is Plug-and-Play unmanaged fixed-port layer 2 switches designed for small offices. The switch is preconfigured for fast, easy installation, with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. It supports administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation and automatic cable type detection (MDI/MDIX). It is fan less for quiet and "green" operation, and designed for high reliability, long life, low power consumption, and low total cost of ownership.
- Entry-level switching for small offices
- Plug-and-Play; no configuration required
- Energy saving; EEE and port power-down
- Quality of Service (IEEE 802.1p)
Automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
- Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port
It doubles the throughput of every port.
- Flow control
It helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators
It provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation.
It provides plug-and-play simplicity.