Product Id: 27349765
Description: HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M725z - Multifunction printer - B/W - laser - A3 (297 x 420 mm) (original) - A3/Ledger (media) - up to 40 ppm (copying) - up to 40 ppm (printing) - 2100 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB host, USB host (internal) - government
Mfr Part #: CF068A#201
Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes-up to A3-with a standard 2100-sheet input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
- Empower your teams to do more—print, scan, copy, and fax on paper sizes up to A3.
- Streamline tasks—print, scan, copy, and fax projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
- Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
- Expand your options with sharp A3 printing
Empower your teams to do more-print, scan, copy, and fax on paper sizes up to A3.
Stay focused on work-paper capacity up to 4600 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.
Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.
Print what you need, even on the go-from your smartphone or tablet-using HP ePrint or Apple AirPrint .
- Quicken your business pace
Streamline tasks-print, scan, copy, and fax projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
Save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets.
Get just the results you need-using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and reorder scans at the device.
Easily send scanned files to a fax, folder, email, or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
- Manage and protect your fleet for the long run
Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.
Safeguard data-at rest or in transit-with an encrypted hard drive, user authentication, and security features.
Add security tools-such as card and badge readers-via the hardware integration pocket.
Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Help save energy and reduce environmental impact
Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
Conserve resources and save paper-use automatic two-sided printing.
Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.