Product Id: 27330724
Description: Poly RealPresence Group 700-720p - Video conferencing kit
Mfr Part #: 7200-63450-102
Video collaboration is mission-critical for productive and efficient meetings when everyone can't be in the same location. In many environments getting the most out of video meetings requires multiple displays, flexible audio configurations, and the ability to easily switch between many content sources. The Polycom RealPresence Group 700 is the ideal solution for meetings that require the best performance and flexibility, from boardrooms to large lecture halls.
- Breakthrough simple user interface and Polycom SmartPairing so your employees can start collaborating instantly with their iPad
- 1080p 60 video and content collaboration heightens realism and speeds adoption
- Interoperable SVC delivers a great experience even on bandwidth-limited networks
- Design unique, customized experiences for nearly any application or environment with multiple displays, cameras, and content sources
- Enable more people to join calls without requiring a separate bridge with 8-way multipoint
- High-performance architecture meets your most demanding needs today and into the future
- Excellent experiences
The RealPresence Group Series sets a standard for ease of use in video collaboration. The breakthrough user experience is easy for even first time users with no need for training. Backed by years of customer research, Polycom's user interface speeds up the adoption of video communications and reduces support costs for IT administrators. Plus, breakthrough Polycom SmartPairing technology makes it simple to use your own Apple iPad tablet to start and manage video calls.
- Unmatched Interoperability
RealPresence Group 700 is fully standards-based; able to connect to millions of other standards-based video systems in use today. Native interoperability with leading unified communications (UC) platforms means that video now easily integrates with the way you already communicate without adding expensive and complex gateways. The RealPresence Group Series also offers Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) support for direct connection to non-standards-based Cisco environments. Polycom's unique interoperable SVC architecture is the first to provide video calling between both existing video systems and SVC systems. This unique approach delivers unmatched investment protection and avoids "video islands" that lock you into only calling other like systems.
- Lowest total cost of ownership
Polycom continues to lower the total cost of ownership of video collaboration by extending the benefits of H.264 high profile to 1080p 60 people and content. You experience whole levels of realism with up to 50 percent less bandwidth.