Product Id: 27307776
Description: APC Smart-UPS X 2200 Rack/Tower LCD - UPS (rack-mountable / external) - AC 230 V - 1980 Watt - 2200 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 10 - 4U - black
Mfr Part #: SMX2200HV
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
High frequency design reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
APC Smart-UPS X 2200 Rack/Tower LCD recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
Patent-pending operating mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available. Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management. Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs. Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader. Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Green mode
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- High online efficiency
Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat
- Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys
- Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- Energy meter
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users
- Preinstalled network management card
Provides for remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box
- Multiple switched outlet groups
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding