Product Id: 27278765
Description: TeamBoard T492 - Interactive whiteboard - 187 x 118 cm - optical - wired - USB
Mfr Part #: T492
Easy does it: the TeamBoard T4 whiteboards sets a global standard for intuitive, ease of use in the classroom, office, or any other collaboration environment. Direct touch control that responds as expected through the touch of a finger, the touch of a stylus, or the touch of a variable-tip-width tool such as a paintbrush exceeding 5 mm width.
By permitting multiple people to interact using multiple points of touch and multiple types of touch, TeamBoard T4 becomes the world's most "easy does it" large format human-computer interaction device ever.
At the same time, T4's robust and sensible industrial design will meet the needs of the collaborator, the facility manager, and the IT manager.
- Professional grade and approved for daily use
- Permanent marker, if used by accident on the writing surface, can be removed easily
- EVS is a low glare finish, acceptable for direct-facing projectors and optimized for minimal glare from ambient sunlight
- Ships with a fixed-position wallmount bracket for easy installation
- Low profile stability brackets are integrated into system T-rail, providing increased wall mount stability with a low visual profile
- Interactive whiteboard
Full, finger touches interactive whiteboard functionality, when board is used with a PC and a projector.
When TeamBoard is used with no peripherals, you can still use it as a regular use dry erase whiteboard, because TeamBoard's EVS surface is guaranteed-to-clean. This means you don't lose valuable dry erase real estate when you install a TeamBoard. It is professional grade for daily dry erase use.
- Projection screen
When used with a projector, but not a PC, your TeamBoard is a suitable projection screen thanks to the low-gloss, low-glare EVS surface.
- Magnet board
The first magnet-compatible TeamBoard. Apply magnets in conjunction with dry erase mode, or when using TeamBoard APEERON Beta software.
- Electronic whiteboard
When used with a PC, but without a projector, use the board as a dry erase surface, capturing your notes electronically for retention and distribution as jpg, pdf, or other format as your software permits.