Product Id: 27271135
Description: POWER SAVING BACK UPS RS 1500 ..
Mfr Part #: BR1500G
The Back-UPS Pro provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium and extended length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. And it features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages.
The Back-UPS Pro also includes unique "green" features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and "AVR Bypass" also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Back-UPS Pro's standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
- Green mode
- Battery failure notification
- Power-saving outlets
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Extendable Run Time
- Transformer Block Spacing
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
- Cold-start capable
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Disconnected battery notification
- Dataline Surge Protection
- Automatic self-test
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity
- Audible alarms
- User-replaceable batteries
- USB connectivity
- Serial connectivity
- Transformer-block spaced outlets
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Intelligent battery management
- Safety-agency approved
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator
- Battery replacement without tools
- LCD graphics display
UPS products considered must achieve operational efficiency in the top 25 percent of the market, thus allowing customers to realize lower electrical operating costs and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Performance tested
All UPS products are subject to the EPA's Energy Star test procedure.
- Easy-to-use auto shutdown software with power and energy management features
PowerChute Personal Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage and prevents potential data corruption. Designed for exceptional usability, it provides first-time users with optimal protection based on APC industry-leading power management expertise. Users also have the option to tailor PowerChute settings for their individual circumstances. Energy cost and CO2 information provides a greater understanding of the energy consumed by protected equipment and energy plans enable cost savings.