Product Id: 27266411
Description: JBoss A-MQ with Management - Standard subscription (1 year) - 16 cores
Mfr Part #: MW2315603
To respond to business demands quickly and efficiently, you need a way to integrate the applications and data spread across your enterprise. Red Hat JBoss A-MQ is a flexible, high-performance messaging platform that delivers information reliably, enabling real-time integration and response.
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ is a flexible, cost-effective messaging platform that uses open source messaging technologies to deliver information safely and reliably. Its small footprint allows it to easily fit into your existing infrastructure. Red Hat JBoss A-MQ can be deployed and easily managed in any configuration, so you can deploy a network of brokers across your infrastructure whether they are on premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid configuration.
- Integrate applications, endpoints, and devices more efficiently
- Deploy and connect customized solutions at every device, distributor, outlet, and partner
- Eliminate batch delivery with real-time integration
- Deploy robust messaging solution to support application platforms, enterprise service bus (ESB) platforms, or service-oriented architecture (SOA) platforms
- Avoid vendor lock-in and significantly cut your total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Real-time integration
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ is a standards-based messaging platform that makes it easy and safe for enterprise applications to exchange information. Using various messaging patterns to support real-time messaging, Red Hat JBoss A-MQ integrates application, endpoints, and devices quickly and efficiently. As a result, your enterprise is more responsive and agile.
- Flexible configuration, multiple deployment options
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ is based on Apache Karaf, a lightweight container that provides dynamic configuration and multiple deployment options. This flexible architecture allows Red Hat JBoss A-MQ to be deployed in various configurations to connect customized solutions at every endpoint, distributor, outlet, partner, or device.
- Multi-language client support
- Multi-protocol and standards-based support
AMQP defines an open-wire protocol for messaging interoperability. Born out of collaboration between major messaging vendors and end-user organization, AMQP allows your enterprise to deploy various distributed messaging solutions to respond to evolving business requirements.
- High performance, security, and reliability
Red Hat JBoss A-MQ has a track record of supporting mission-critical applications. This messaging platform is based on open source projects from Apache Software Foundation, which has a proven history and a vibrant community of contributors.