Product Id: 27265051
Description: Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48TD-L - Switch - managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: WS-C2960X-48TD-L
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switch is fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS software features.
- Innovative energy saving hibernation modes that reduce energy consumption by up to 90% when the switch is not in use
- IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) enables dynamic power savings on all switch ports
- Auto Smart Ports automatically configures port settings based on device type for simplified configuration and rapid deployment
- NetFlow Lite detects IP packet types and provides enhanced visibility into the network
- IPv6 first hop security protects against IPv6 address theft and malicious attacks
- One policy through integration with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) simplifies policy management
- One management through integration with Cisco Prime provides ease of use
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switch is scalable and resilient. With Cisco FlexStack-Plus stacking, which allows stacking of up to 8 switches and delivers 80 Gbps of stacking bandwidth, the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X enables ease of operation and management with a single configuration across the members of the stack. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series is resilient, with control plane redundancy across FlexStack-Plus switches. This minimizes traffic disruption if any stack member fails.
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series enable intelligent access services, application visibility and control, and best-in-class energy management. Build for application visibility and control, these switches support NetFlow-Lite, which can be used to monitor, capture, and record traffic flows through the network. With industry-leading energy management capabilities such as Cisco EnergyWise to measure and control power usage, Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and Switch and Downlink Hibernation modes to conserve power during periods of inactivity in the network, the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X with up to 80 percent energy savings is the greenest switch in the industry.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switch is simple to deploy, manages, and troubleshoots. As part of the Cisco Unified Access portfolio, the Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switch is fully integrated with Cisco Prime to offer simple operation from a central location. It can also be managed by Cisco Network Assistant, which features an intuitive GUI where users can easily apply common services across Cisco switches and routers.