Product Id: 27255439
Description: TRENDnet TN 200 - NAS server - 2 bays - SATA 3Gb/s - HDD - RAID 0, 1, JBOD - Gigabit Ethernet
Mfr Part #: TN-200
TRENDnet's 2-Bay NAS media server enclosure, model TN-200, is the entertainment and storage hub of a digital network. DLNA certified Smart TVs, media players, and game consoles can automatically find and play multiple HD videos and music simultaneously. An iTunes server provides the ability to share a massive iTunes library across your network.
The TN-200 accepts two 3.5" SATA I/II hard drives for a total storage capacity of up to 8 Terabytes. Additional storage can be added using the convenient USB share port. A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains a high speed connection to the network. An intuitive setup wizards get the TN-200 up and running quickly. Consume and manage your digital content from anywhere with TRENDnet's TN-200.
- DLNA certified media server seamlessly streams HD videos to a smart TV, tablets, and mobile devices
- Gigabit Ethernet port: share documents, videos, and more at Gigabit speeds
- 1 x USB share port
- 2 Serial ATA I/II 3.5" hard drives of your choice
- Quickly expand your storage or download media with the external USB port
- Remote access: share content using the FTP server or create login profiles with restricted remote access
- Receive notification via email for critical errors and full hard drives
- Intuitive installation with Plug and Play support
- DLNA certified
DLNA technology seamlessly brings your HD movies and music to your Smart TVs, media players, and game consoles. Use a DLNA app on your tablet or smart phone to stream movies and music. The TN-200 supports simultaneous HD streams to different devices.
- Remote access
Safely share content over the Internet using the FTP server or create login profiles with restricted remote access.
- Advanced management
Quickly create restricted users access profiles. Set your hard drives to JBOD, RAID 0, or RAID 1. Perform S.M.A.R.T. test (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) to verify hard drive performance and health attributes. The scan disk feature scans for data errors. Setup SMS notifications when downloads are complete or key settings are changed.
- Download center
Program scheduled downloads from a website, BitTorrent, or an FTP site. Monitor downloads in real time and setup SMS download alerts.
- Energy savings
Program the device to hibernate when idle. Create a weekly schedule to automatically turn off the TN-200 for specific times such as when at work or asleep.