Product Id: 27247818
Description: Panduit QuickNet - Patch panel - 1U - 19" - 48 ports
Mfr Part #: QASP48HDBL
The Panduit QUICKNET Copper Cabling system provides a custom, pre-terminated cabling solution which meets unique requirements. Fast and simple to install, the system enables quick network deployment, increased reliability, and lowest total cost of ownership as compared to field terminated installations. Engineered for maximum design flexibility and high rack density utilization (up to 48 ports in one rack space), the system offers 100% factory tested pre-terminated cable assemblies in custom lengths and configurations. QUICKNET angled and flat patch panels accept QUICKNET pre-terminated cassettes, patch panel adapters, and blanks, which snap in and out, with one hand, for quick installation.
- Accept QuickNet Copper Cable Assemblies and QuickNet SFQ Series MTP Fiber Optic Cassettes which snap in and out with one hand
- High-density patch panels conserve valuable rack space
- Angled patch panels facilitate proper bend radius control and minimize the need for horizontal cable managers
- All metal patch panels accept shielded cassettes, no additional grounding kit required
- Pre-printed numbers above each port for easy identification
- Zero RU brackets accept fiber adapter panels or pre-terminated cassettes by mounting directly to rack or enclosure without utilizing additional rack space
Controlled factory environment provides consistent network performance while reducing installation time and on-site waste as compared to field-terminated installations.
- 100% factory tested
Eliminates the time and cost associated with on-site testing and ensures verified performance (permanent link test data supplied with each cable assembly).
- Wide range of cable types and performance levels
Category 6 UTP and Category 6A UTP/STP performance levels available in plenum or riser cable fire ratings.
- Wide range of termination configurations and custom lengths
Cable assemblies allow customization including pre-terminated cassettes, jack modules, modular plugs, plug packs, and/or unterminated cable options to provide design flexibility for all installations in lengths from 10' to 295' (1' increments).
- Standard and high-density solution
QUICKNET patch panels in angled and flat designs enable 24 and 48-ports in one rack unit for efficient rack space utilization.
- Pre-terminated cassettes
Snap in and out of QUICKNET patch panels and include an integral release tab to ensure easy on-site moves, adds, and changes.
- Assembly identification
Each cable assembly label includes part number, performance level, and serialized quality assurance number for future traceability; custom cable assembly and/or individual cable labels available upon request.
- Plug packs
Snap in and out of switches and utilize an integral release tab to ensure easy on-site moves, adds, and changes.
- Patch panel adapter
Snaps in and out of QUICKNET patch panels and accepts MINI-COM Modules for UTP, fiber optic and audio/visual applications.