Product Id: 27193046
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Medical 120V 5-15R-HG 4 Outlet UL 1363A 2' Cord - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 4 - 4.572 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-402-HG-OEM
The PS-402-HG-OEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 2 ft. power cord eliminates excess cordage that needs to be wrapped.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-402-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- 2 ft. power cord eliminates excess cordage that needs to be wrapped up
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features
- Dual, resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-402-HG-OEM easy to install on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.