Product Id: 27164080
Description: Cisco Small Business WAP561 - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: WAP561-A-K9
The Cisco 500 series access points use selectable or concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage and user capacity. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support flexible installation and reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. SmartSignal Antenna technology enables you to extend the reach of your wireless network by optimizing coverage, reception, and performance.
To provide secure guest access to visitors and other users, the Cisco 500 series access points support a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
The Cisco 500 series access points are easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options enables the access points to smoothly blend into any small business environment.
- Provides cost-effective selectable or concurrent dual-radio Wireless-N connectivity for high capacity and additional users
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE enables flexible installation
- SmartSignal Antenna technology optimizes wireless coverage and reception
- Captive portal enables highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller, for easy cost-effective deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard