Product Id: 27163595
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 700VA 450W Medical Hospital Tower USB DB9 - UPS - AC 230 V - 450 Watt - 700 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - attractive gray
Mfr Part #: SMX700HG
Tripp Lite’s SMX700HG medical-grade UPS system provides dependable battery backup and is fully compliant with UL 60601-1 regulations when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet, making it ideal for use in patient-care vicinities. The 700VA/450W capacity provides up to 36 minutes of runtime for a half load, or 14.5 minutes for a full load so you can work through short power failures and perform an orderly system shutdown in a prolonged blackout.
Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 155V and overvoltages as high as 274V to normal 230V nominal output, without drawing battery power. The SMX700HG’s built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes. Cumulative leakage current of all connected equipment is less than 100 microamps.
This UPS system features six IEC320 C13 hospital-grade outlets and has a hospital-grade IEC320 C14 plug on a 15 cm (6 in.) dongle. All six outlets provide both backup protection and surge protection, rated to 340 joules.
The SMX700HG also features diagnostic LEDs, as well as a USB port and a DB9 serial port that work with Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software for safe, unattended system shutdown and file saves in the event of a prolonged power failure.
- Ideal UPS protection for applications in medical patient-care areas where UL 60601-1 listed medical electrical equipment is required
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 155 to 274 volts back to usable 230V output levels, without using battery power
- Hospital-grade plug and outlets offer added degree of safety and reliability to input/output connections
- Full line isolation offers a higher degree of safety and prevents operational problems in sensitive electronic equipment
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- Supports loads up to 700VA/450 watts
- 36 minutes half load runtime (with 350VA load), 14.5 minutes full load runtime (with 700VA load)
- 6 protected hospital-grade outlets; IEC C14 inlet on 6-inch dongle
- RS-232 and USB monitoring ports for remote monitoring and unattended shutdown
- PowerAlert unattended shutdown software available via free download from www.tripplite.com (cabling included)
- Complete surge protection, line isolation and EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 5 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction, overload & battery low/replace
- Battery replacement door
- Grounding lug