Product Id: 27156104
Description: ATEN NRGence PE8108A eco PDU - Power distribution unit - AC 100-120 V - 1440 Watt - Ethernet 10/100 - input: IEC 60320 C20 - output connectors: 8 - 1U
Mfr Part #: PE8108A
The PE8108 eco PDU is intelligent PDUs that contains 8 AC outlets. It provides secure, centralized, intelligent, power management (power on, off, cycle) of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center's health environment via sensors.
The eco PDUs offer remote power control combined with real-time power measurement - allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs at outlet level from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection.
The eco sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user-friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it. With the eco sensors, the sensor-enabled eco PDU also offers comprehensive power analysis reports which can separate by departments and locations, providing precise measurements of current, voltage, power and watt-hour in a real-time display.
With its advanced security features and ease of operation, the eco PDU is the convenient, most reliable, and cost effective way to remotely manage power access for multiple computer installations and allocate power resources in the most efficient way possible.
- Space saving 1 U rack mount design with rear mounting
- 3 digit 7-segment front panel LED shows Current/IP address
- Remote users can monitor outlet status via web pages on their browsers
- Remote power control via TCP/IP and a built in 10/100 Ethernet port
- Remote power outlet control by individual outlets
- Power-on sequencing - users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each port to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order
- Easy setup and operation via a browser-based user interface
- RTC support to keep the timer running during times of no power