Product Id: 27148326
Description: Tripp Lite 8-Port Rackmount KVM Switch w/ Built in IP and On Screen Display 1U - KVM switch - 8 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: B022-U08-IP
The B022-U08-IP NetDirector IP KVM Switch allows secure access to multiple computers from a single KVM (keyboard, monitor and mouse) console. A single KVM can directly control up to 8 computers.
Built-in IP access allows the B022-U08-IP to be accessed from any computer on the LAN, WAN or Internet, whether that computer is located down the hall or halfway around the world. Simply log on via web browser using the Windows- and Java-based browser clients; or, access the KVM without a browser using the included Windows- and Java-based non-browser applications. Remote authentication is also supported via RADIUS and LDAP/S.
A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Super Administrator, Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation, and can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese. Critical events on the installation can be tracked via the Log in the web interface, or the included Windows-based Log Server can be installed for more robust tracking.
Once a remote session is initiated, you will be able to control the connected computers as if they were physically connected to your keyboard, monitor, and mouse. You can manually switch between computers using keyboard hotkeys, the remote session toolbar, or the KVM's OSD interface; or, you can automatically scan through each port using Auto Scan or Panel Array modes.
Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing. The B022-U08-IP includes two 1.83 m (6-ft.) Tripp Lite USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits. All other cable kits can be ordered separately.
- 1U Rackmount KVM Switch with built-in IP access.
- Connect either USB or PS/2 computers using P778-Series USB/PS2 Combo KVM Cable Kits – no need for separate cable kits.
- Control up to 8 computers on a single KVM switch.
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN or Internet via the Windows or Java browser clients.
- AP Windows and Java non-browser applications allow the KVM to be remotely accessed via the network without going through a browser.
- External USB 1.1 port allows USB peripheral devices to be shared amongst connected computers.
- Grayscale feature allows you to view remote sessions in black and white, reducing the amount of data traveling over the network and improving keyboard/mouse response time over IP.
- Web management interface, OSD and toolbars provide convenient, user-friendly operation.
- 3-level security (Admin, User and Select) – up to 64 accounts can be created.
- Panel Array Mode – remotely monitor multiple ports at the same time.
- Message board feature allows users who are logged in at the same time to communicate with each other and manage port access.
- CD includes a Windows-based log server that records events on the installation and writes them to a searchable database.
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S authentication.
- Flash firmware upgradable via network and included firmware upgrade cable.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Supports Link Local IPv6 Address and IPv6 Stateless Auto configuration protocol.
- Web Management Interface, Remote OSD and Local OSD can be displayed in English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese.
- Advanced encryption technologies: 128-bit SSL, 128-bit RC4, 1024-bit RSA, 56-bit DES, 256-bit AES, 168-bit 3DES.
- Video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B are supported at the local console. Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz, 24-bit color depth are supported at the remote console.
- Compatible with all major operating systems.