Product Id: 27147926
Description: Cisco Aironet 3600 Series 802.11ac Module - Expansion module - 802.11a, 802.11n, 802.11ac (draft)
Mfr Part #: AIR-RM3000AC-A-K9=
Taking advantage of the flexible, modular design of the Cisco Aironet 3600 series access point, the Cisco 802.11ac Module delivers the industry's first enterprise-class implementation of Wi-Fi connectivity, as defined by the IEEE 802.11ac Wave 1 draft specification.
Delivering up to three times the maximum data rate of today's high-end, enterprise 802.11n access points, the Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) certified 802.11ac Module provides enterprise networks with more reliability and superior performance by supporting up to three spatial-stream and 80-MHz-wide channels for a maximum data rate of 1.3 Gbps.
- 802.11ac with 3 x 3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, with three spatial streams, which sustains 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points
- With the dynamic channel usage 802.11ac can utilize an 80-MHz-wide channel and dynamically contract in real-time based on network characteristics
- The module provides MIMO-equalization-optimized uplink performance and reliability by minimizing the impact of signal fade
- 256 Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM) providing a 30 percent more efficient use of the wireless spectrum
- Cisco CleanAir technology, providing proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference
- Explicit Compressed Beamforming (ECBF) technology option to improve performance in both directions including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets