Product Id: 27144524
Description: Intellinet 16-Port Fast Ethernet PoE+ Switch - Switch - 8 x 10/100 + 8 x 10/100 (PoE+) - desktop, rack-mountable - PoE+ (65 W)
Mfr Part #: 560771
The Intellinet PoE+ office switch is equipped with 16 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet ports, eight of which support 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+). Besides being a versatile network LAN switch, it also provides a Power over Ethernet option that supplies power injection to 802.3af/at-compliant devices, such as IP phones, wireless access points and network cameras.
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- 8 integrated PoE ports with a power output of up to 30 watts per port
- All RJ45 ports with auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- 10/100 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Zero packet loss backpressure flow control for half duplex
- Supports 4096 MAC address entries
- LEDs for power, link/activity and PoE
- Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet 16-port Fast Ethernet rackmount PoE+ switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE 802.3af- or IEEE 802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected.
- Optimum performance
Besides providing Power over Ethernet functionality, the PoE office switch has some very impressive features as a switch. For starters, the auto features of this switch make installation Plug and Play and hassle free. No configuration is required. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables for connection to another switch or hub. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10 or 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.