Product Id: 27142416
Description: Bosch UML-192-90 - LCD display - color - 19" - High Definition - 500 TVL - charcoal black
Mfr Part #: UML-192-90
The Bosch high-performance LCD monitor is high-resolution (SXGA/UXGA), high-performance liquid crystal display (LCD) video display monitors. This state-of-the-art monitor includes a color thin film transistor (TFT) active matrix LCD panel. Designed for the professional CCTV security marketplace, the Bosch high performance LCD monitor includes two looping composite video inputs, two looping audio inputs and one looping Y/C input.
- High-resolution - 500 TVL, 1280 x 1024-image
- Picture-in-Picture or split screen function for viewing video on the PC screen
- Analog RGB, digital DVI, and digital HDMI inputs
- Two composite BNC inputs and loop-through outputs
- Y/C (S-video) and loop-through video and audio inputs
- Long-life fluorescent backlight maintains optimal screen brightness throughout monitor life
- 3D comb filter and de-interlace circuitry for high quality video
- Trigger and auto switching features allow the monitors to change input sources
- Easy to use controls with remote and on-screen menu display
- Front panel control lockout
- Flexible interface
This monitor includes an analog RGB mode, a Digital DVI input, and an HDMI (high definition multimedia) input to accommodate the increasing use of PCs and digital video devices in security applications. To enhance the multiinput capability, the monitor includes a "picture-in-picture" function. This also enables any of the composite video or Y/C input to be inserted into the RGB/DVI/HDMI input display.
- Features designed for the professional
A security officer can make standard adjustments to monitor display parameters with user-friendly choices displayed using on-screen menus and front panel controls. For additional security, the monitor includes a front panel lockout feature that disables the front panel control buttons. Long-life fluorescent backlights maintain the monitor's brightness level over time, because the LCD monitor design avoids the brightness degradation experienced with aging CRT-type monitors. This energy saving technology also provides a sharp display, free of the annoying flicker prevalent in traditional CRT monitors, allowing longer use of your LCD monitor with little or no eyestrain. The monitors also feature an alarm trigger input providing the ability to switch input sources automatically. You can program the monitor to switch input sources and to sound a buzzer when it receives an alarm signal. In addition, the AutoSwitching feature lets the monitor cycle through selected video inputs.
- Versatile design
The versatile design allows these monitors to accept NTSC and PAL signal formats automatically as well as power supply voltages from 90 to 256 VAC. Compact styling makes the Bosch high performance line the color monitors of choice for large-screen, space-constrained applications. With a wide range viewing angle, these LCD monitors may be easily viewed whether they are placed on a desktop, mounted to a VESA standard wall mount, or rack mounted in a standard EIA rack.