Product Id: 27137171
Description: Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition - Subscription license ( 40 months ) - 1 user - Mac
Mfr Part #: PDFM-ENTSUB-40M
Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition provides IT administrators the ability to support Windows-based applications for Mac users with a configurable, policy-compliant solution that easily fits into existing IT business processes. Say yes to Macs while meeting your internal requirements.
With the ability to support corporate policy compliance, simplification of mass deployments and streamlining of the business user experience, Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition is built on the world's top-rated, most-trusted solution for running Windows applications on the Mac.
- Unified volume license activation key simplifies key management by eliminating the hassle of managing individual end user licenses
- Streamlined business interface eliminates individual user registration requirement, third party product installation options as well as in product notifications while adding a customizable "request support" menu action to direct users to internal help desk resources
- Configurable software update policy to enforce change management policies enabling control over the frequency and location of Parallels software updates
- Local update server option to support company managed software update policies
- Parallels Desktop for Mac Mass Deployment Application enables centralized configuration and distribution packages for Parallels Desktop and pre-configured virtual machines enabling "lights-out" deployments
- Seamlessly run Windows-based business applications on the Mac
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, your Mac users can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side with speed, control and confidence. Business users can experience as much or as little Windows as they want. Multiple view modes make it possible for users to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance.
- Easily fit into existing business processes
Simplify administration with Parallels Desktop Mass Deployment Application for lights-out deployment capabilities reducing the time and expense to roll out the solution. Deploy and manage Parallels client software and virtual machines through standardized Mac software distribution and systems management tools.
- Simplify licensing compliance
Simplify license compliance and auditing across the company with a unified Parallels Desktop for Mac volume license key. This license key ensures business support entitlements and access to the latest software updates and versions without the burden of managing individual endpoint licenses.
- All-inclusive subscription license
Parallels Desktop for Mac Enterprise Edition subscriptions are an all-inclusive offering. This offering includes business class support with priority phone and email access, ongoing software updates, major version upgrades and access to beta software.