Product Id: 27029732
Description: Fortinet FortiToken 200CD - Hardware token (pack of 100) - for FortiGate 11X, 1240, 20, 200, 30XX, 3140, 39XX, 40, 5001, 62X, 80; FortiWiFi 20, 40, 60
Mfr Part #: FTK-200CD-100
You cannot always trust your users with your network security. Relying solely on static passwords for remote access to your VPN and web sites provides only weak authentication because your users' passwords are vulnerable to theft or guessing, as well as dictionary and brute-force attacks. No matter the size of your network, easy-to-use-and-deploy, OATH compliant Time-based One Time Password (TOTP) tokens let you solve this problem affordably by adding a second factor for strong authentication. FortiToken 200CD tokens are shipped with an encrypted activation CD for the ultimate in OTP token seed security.
- Extremely secure, strong authentication using OTP tokens ensures a high degree of identity certainty and enhances online trust
- No additional server hardware or software required if using FortiGate as the authentication server
- Totally scalable security solution meets compliance requirements and industry best-practices for all deployment sizes
- Long battery life, perpetual license, simple deployment model, and minimal required infrastructure gives you low cost of ownership for your strong authentication solution
- Zero client footprint lets you easily administer tokens for your remote users while the low learning curve ensures quick and painless adoption by end-users
- Tokens can be used for authentication to multiple online systems, and you can quickly reassign them among users, protecting your investment
- Strong authentication at your fingertips
The OATH compliant, time-based One-Time-Password (OTP) FortiToken-200CD is part of Fortinet's broad and flexible two-factor authentication offering; it is a small, keychain-sized device that offers real mobility and flexibility for the end-user. There is no client software to install; simply press the button and the FortiToken-200CD generates and displays a secure one-time password every 60 seconds to verify user identity for access to critical networks and applications. The big LCD screen of the rugged FortiToken-200CD is much easier to read than other OTP tokens and there is an indicator on the screen displaying the time left until the next OTP generation.
- Leverage existing Fortinet platforms
Besides offering out-of-the-box interoperability with any time-based OATH compliant authentication server, such as the FortiAuthenticator from Fortinet, the FortiToken can also be used directly with the FortiGate consolidated security platform, including High Availability configurations. FortiGate has an integrated authentication server for validating the FortiToken-200CD OTP as the second authentication factor for SSL VPN, IPSec VPN, Captive Portal and Administrative login, thereby eliminating the need for the external RADIUS server ordinarily required when implementing two factor solutions.
- Encrypted seed file on CD for secure activation
Your OTP seed files are delivered in encrypted format on CD for import into your FortiGate or FortiAuthenticator validation server. This method of token activation ensures that your OTP seeds are never exposed in an online database outside your direct control.