Product Id: 27026563
Description: Polycom Distributed Media Application - (v. 5.0 or later) - license - 1 user - requires to enable API listening on customer DMA
Mfr Part #: 5230-76301-100
The Polycom Distributed Media Application (DMA) is an excellent network-based virtualization application for managing & distributing calls across collaboration networks. Utilizing a highly reliable & scalable processing architecture, the Distributed Media Application is an integral solution in the Polycom Platform, available as a hardened appliance or software optimized for virtualized environments, which maximizes and leverages existing infrastructure & investment.
- High degrees of scale, redundancy, and resiliency of any video infrastructure portfolio in the industry for maximum efficiency and optimal user adoption
- Integration with existing corporate database, directory, and security structures and for smooth transition of video into IT-environments without duplication of processes or system elements
- Complete solutions for video-enabling all or select parts of your organization, including management applications, video conferencing platforms, recording and streaming servers, video content management, secure remote access, and a full suite of partner solutions
- Lower operating and administration costs
Uniting diverse networks, Polycom Distributed Media Application (DMA) platform utilizes a centralized AD database for simplifying and streamlining account management, logging and monitoring.
- Integrate video collaboration
Management application API suite for custom application development, companies benefit from end user self-provisioning and management of conferences, lower administration costs and increased user productivity.
- High resiliency
Redundant application servers and databases, and geographically distributed super clusters, eliminate single points of failure and provides high availability.
- Simplified administration
User accounts and personal meeting rooms are automatically provisioned centrally, with little or no administrative effort.
- Increased resource utilization
Advanced routing algorithms maximize resource utilization and dynamically distribute calls based on prioritizing, bandwidth and class of service.