Product Id: 27018030
Description: Check Point 1100 Appliance 1120 Firewall - Security appliance - GigE - Wi-Fi DSL modem - ADSL2 - with 5 Security blades
Mfr Part #: CPAP-SG1120-FW-W-ADSL-B-WORLD
Check Point 1100 Appliances deliver proven, best-in-class enterprise security to the branch office. Leveraging the extensible software blade architecture, these all-in-one appliances offer robust multi-layered protection with flexible network interfaces in a compact desktop form factor. The Check Point 1100 Appliances offer big security for small branch offices.
- Deploy most recognized and firewall across your entire corporate network
- Easy and intuitive web-based management interface for local maintenance
- Profile based central management for operating hundreds of devices
- Offer a wide variety of network access options including Ethernet, ADSL and 3G wireless
- Provide enterprise flexibility with high port density of ten 1 GbE interfaces and wireless access
- Firewall and threat prevention
The Check Point 1100 Appliances provide an easy-to-deploy, all-in-one threat prevention solution including the top-rated firewall technology that received a "Recommend" rating from the NSS Labs report. Businesses can now protect their branch offices with security technologies of the same level of sophistication and effectiveness as those protecting their corporate networks.
- Comprehensive security
Leveraging the proven and flexible software blade architecture, the 1100 Appliances deliver a rich set of security functionalities and capabilities to the branch office environment.
- Simple configuration and deployment
The Check Point 1100 Appliances can be up-and-ready in minutes, offering hassle-free deployment to branch offices with minimal IT support staff. Even non-technical staff can easily perform initial setup and configuration via a simple start-up wizard, without the need of corporate IT staff.
- Best-in-class management with local and central management capabilities
A simple web-based local management interface allows administrators working on-site to secure a branch office in minutes. The setup wizard enables a pre-set security policy, customize the device configuration and security policy with the web-based management interface, and monitor the device and security with easy-to-understand logs and reports.