Product Id: 27006155
Description: IOGEAR Smartlink GUN262WE - Direct connect adapter - USB 2.0 - USB 2.0
Mfr Part #: GUN262WE
This Smartlink USB Data Transfer Cable is a specially designed host-to-host link adapter allowing you to migrate files and settings from an existing PC or Mac computer to a new PC or Mac computer. Simply plug the cable into the USB connector on each computer and the cable's built in software automatically starts up and walks you through the process. No additional drivers or software are required.
Included in the Smartlink Cable's built-in software suite are four user tools to speed the transfer of data between computers, without having to transfer the files to an intermediary storage device. GO! Bridge allows easy share and transfer of data from PC to PC or from PC to Mac. Outlook Sync easily synchronizes Microsoft Outlook mail, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals and notes between two Windows PCs. Remote Share allows two Windows PCs to share a single Internet connection and/or CD/DVD drive. Folder Sync allows one-way or two-way synchronization of folders between two PCs, keeping both devices up to date.
The Smartlink USB Data Transfer Cable is the perfect solution for transferring data when upgrading to a new computer, or for bulk data backup, restore, synchronization or file sharing between computers.
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2000, XP and Mac OS X 10.4 and up
- No additional driver and software required
- Easy file sharing and data transfer between two PCs via USB port
- Supports data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps
- Supports suspend and resume power management features
- Supports two-way data transfer
- Hub powered from either USB port
- 6' cable
- USB 2.0 compliant