Product Id: 27004711
Description: IOGEAR MiniView Pro GCS1208KIT2 - KVM / audio / USB switch - 8 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: GCS1208KIT2
The IOGEAR 8-port USB DVI KVMP switch kit is a control unit that allows access and control of up to 8 DVI computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse. It can be cascaded to three levels - allowing up to 73 GCS1208s to control up to 512 computers - all from the original single console. In addition, GCS1208 comes with IOGEAR's Video DynaSync technology to optimize the display resolution. IOGEAR's DynaSync technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers.
Switching between computers can be easily accomplished either by manually pressing the front panel push buttons, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via on-screen display (OSD) system. A convenient auto-scan feature permits automatic scanning and monitoring of activities on all connected.
GCS1208KIT1 provides 2.1 stereo audio and microphone support, as well as multimedia keyboard support.
- One USB console controls eight DVI or VGA computers
- Supports both digital (DVI), analog (DVI) video and analog (VGA)
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Multiplatform support
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and on-screen display (OSD)
- Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
- Two-level (administrator/user) password authorization for enhanced security protection
- Cascadable to three levels - control up to 512 computers
- IOGEAR's DynaSync technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
- Audio enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Auto scan mode for monitoring all computers
- Broadcast mode - allows you to send commands from the console to all computers to perform operations simultaneously
- HDCP compatible
- Console audio ports on front panel for easy access