Product Id: 26997987
Description: Fluke Networks Encircled Flux - Testing device cable kit - 50 micron - for Fluke DTX Encircled Flux Multimode Fiber Module, DTX-1800
Mfr Part #: MRC-50EFC-SCLCKIT
Fluke Networks MRC-50EFC-SCLCKIT Encircled Flux Compliant Test Reference Cord Kit for Testing 50 µm LC Terminated Fibers, 2m Length, 2 SC/LC, 2 LC/LC.
- Efficient Encircled Flux (EF) compliant multimode fiber testing with the DTX CableAnalyzer
- The extremely compact and practical EF solution with on-board modules and EF test reference cords
- Second Autotest - loss measurement of two fibers at two wavelengths, optical loss budget calculation, and PASS / FAIL results
- Easy continuity and polarity verification
- On-board visual fault locator (VFL) to locate fibers and breaks
- Deliver complete Tier 1 (Basic) certification
This DTX fiber module provides a complete certification solution - loss, length and polarity. Validate fiber link performance and installation quality. Measure optical loss at multiple wavelengths, measure fiber length and verify polarity. You can bi-directionally test two fibers at two wavelengths with incredible speed without swapping main and remote units.
- Find faults faster
Use the integrated on-module visual fault locator (VFL) to troubleshoot simple link problems. The bright laser-driven VFL helps you visually locate many near-end fiber faults, and is useful for continuity and polarity verification. The integrated design ensures that the VFL is always on-hand when you need it.