Product Id: 26956741
Description: Black Box MediaCento VX Transmitter - Video/audio/serial extender - 8 ports - up to 609.6 m
Mfr Part #: AVX-VGA-TP-TX-8
Because the transmitter and receivers install directly into an existing non-networked CATx infrastructure, integration is easy. There's no longer the need to pull VGA cables to distribute video to distant monitors and displays.
Plus, the system supports most common VGA resolutions, including WUXGA (1920 x 1200), Full HD (1920 x 1080), and UXGA (1600 x 1200) video on analog connectors, even at the longer distances.
What's more, MediaCento VX features a unique, user-friendly graphical user interface for managing all VGA screen connections. No more fiddling with complex commands. Not only can you use the GUI to enable or disable audio/video output simply by clicking on icons, but you can also put extender devices into groups for easier control of screen connections - great for managing broadcasting and command and control applications.
Simply add devices to a group that you'd like to control at the same time. You can also use the icon-based menu to easily add a transmitter to a connection pattern branch, set up and remove branches from a device, copy and paste a device branch to the another device, apply settings to all extender devices, and more.
For connection to a management computer, the MediaCento VX 8-port transmitter includes an RJ-11 cable and RJ-11/DB9 converter for connecting via RS-232.
Unique equalizer (sharpness), gain (brightness), and RGB skew controls on all receivers make it easy to fine-tune the video image quality over longer CATx cable runs.
What's more, a second VGA port and second 3.5-mm audio jack on the extender transmitter enable you to connect a local monitor and speakers.
- Use ordinary CATx cable instead of expensive VGA cable to extend high-quality multimedia
- Broadcasts high-quality VGA plus audio and serial signals over standard UTP cabling
- Features an icon-based GUI for easily managing groups of extender connections
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (or 1920 x 1080)
- Long-range receivers feature advanced skew compensation, sharpness, and brightness controls
- Also has local video and audio ports for plugging in a monitor and speakers
- Or use local VGA port to cascade to additional 4-port of 8-port transmitters
- Enables independently turning on/off of video and audio ports
- Automatically detects and indicates signal from the video source
- EDID copy function for optimal PC-to-screen performance
- 3.5-mm stereo jacks for audio and speaker connections