Product Id: 26941963
Description: Raritan dcTrack - Network management device - up to 100 cabinets - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: DCTRACK-100E1
dcTrack is an easy-to-use data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solution that provides you with real-time information about your facilities, networks and IT. dcTrack clearly visualizes your infrastructure to help data center and facilities managers manage placement of IT equipment, make informed capacity management decisions and keep accurate track of data center assets during any relocation, colocation, or consolidation project. dcTrack is easy to implement, integrate, administer and operate, providing a fast ROI.
- Easily search for and reserve space, power and network connectivity for all IT assets
- Rich filtering allows quick search by several asset parameters
- Time-based reservations to support what-if capacity analysis
- Replace several inaccurate Excel and Visio files and trips to the data center
- Quickly locate servers, network and storage equipment
- Track detailed information on data center MEP equipment
- Trace physical and logical relationships between equipment
- Integrates with Raritan's intelligent Asset Management Tags (AMT) for real-time asset location in racks to the 1U level
- Create work orders, approvals and verification to ensure work is done accurately and on time
- Enforce best practices workflow and meet ITIL framework guidelines
- Improve productivity and efficiency of data center operations staff
- Capacity management dashboard
dcTrack provides real-time resource utilization data for better electrical, cooling, floor, cabinet, cable and network capacity planning. Quickly see how much capacity you're using and, more importantly, how much is available.
- Intelligent search, place and reserve
Quickly find space, power and network connectivity for IT devices, simplifying capacity planning and change management. It reserves capacity for future provisioning of IT equipment.
- Blade and chassis asset management
Support of chassis and blade configurations including front and back, number of slots, servers, and network, half slot, double slot, and internal connectivity.
- Visualize power path
dcTrack offers a unique tool to visualize the full electrical circuit - from the data center power source to the rack PDU receptacle. dcTrack automatically calculates the power load at intermediate points in the electrical circuit path.
- Visualize floor map
The data center floor map is linked in real time to AutoCAD or Visio floor plans. CAD drawing changes are immediately visible and recognized as dcTrack objects. Customers can use multiple color-coded charts to view heat, space, weight and power load distributions.
- Visualize cabinet and row elevations
dcTrack can visualize a group of cabinet elevations. Cabinets can be grouped by data center rows or logical groupings. With another click, the elevation views can be changed to front, rear or descriptive text views.
- Asset search
All items maintained in dcTrack are organized in one database and easily searchable by a web browser. Asset information is comprehensive and includes: item type, function, administrator, port location, etc. as well as any custom fields unique to a particular device.
- Network connectivity and data cabling items
dcTrack supports all known cable types, connectors and topologies. Users can manage real-world cable infrastructure and labeling scenarios, with support for various design architectures.
- Complete power distribution management
dcTrack uniquely offers complete power chain management. Power management begins with the UPS power feeds, supporting virtually any type of power distribution design. This screen displays the circuit breaker panel.