Product Id: 26939368
Description: Omnitron FlexPoint GX/T - Fiber media converter - Gigabit Ethernet - 10Base-T, 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T, 1000Base-X - RJ-45 / ST multi-mode - up to 550 m - 850 nm
Mfr Part #: 4706-0
The FlexPoint GX/T is a 10/100/1000Base-T UTP to 1000Base-X modular fiber media converter that supports jumbo frames up to 10,240 bytes. The GX/T features Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers that support both 100Base-FX and 1000Base-X for interoperability with Gigabit and Fast Ethernet fiber equipment. SFP transceivers enable adaptability to different fiber types, speed and distances, and support Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) technology to increase the bandwidth capacity of fiber infrastructure.
The FlexPoint GX/T also supports SC and ST fixed fiber connectors for multimode, single-mode fiber; and single-mode single-fiber models are available.
The GX/T generates a remote fault indicator when it detects link fault conditions and reports detection of these signals by displaying status on the LED. Through user DIP-switch configuration, the detection of these indicators or link modes can also be propagated to the other port on the GX/T as a means of notifying connected end-devices of the link fault.
Diagnostic data is provided through LED indicators that assist in network installation and maintenance. The LEDs report the availability of power, port activity and link status and duplex mode.
The GX/T supports a wide input voltage range of 5 to 32VDC for flexibility to power the device from a variety of sources.
GX/T modules can be standalone or surface-mounted utilizing optional wall-mounting hardware or DIN-rail mounting brackets. It can also be rack-mounted in a 5-module shelf or in a high-density 14-module, power-redundant chassis.
- Fiber port supports multimode and single-mode fiber with ST and SC connectors and single-fiber with SC connectors
- Supports dual fiber and single-fiber 100Base-FX or 1000Base-X SFP transceivers for standard or CWDM wavelengths
- Both the fiber and UTP ports support auto-negotiation
- Provides remote fault indicators to signal loss of link for far-end fault and link fault conditions
- UTP port supports 10/100/1000Mbps and half/full-duplex
- Auto or manually configured Pause function for flow control
- Supports jumbo frames up to 10,240 bytes
- Loopback mode supports end-to-end testing
- User-selectable link modes for quick fault detection
- Diagnostic and DIP-switch configurations are displayed with status LEDs for quick and easy installation