Product Id: 26926160
Description: Tripp Lite 48U 4-Post Open Frame Rack Server Cabinet w/ Heavy Duty Casters - Rack - open frame - 4-post - black - 48U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SR48UBEXPNDNR3
The SR48UBEXPNDNR3 is an expansion model with no sides, doors or roof. An expansion model is useful when baying together multiple enclosures. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications.
The SR48UBEXPNDNR3 houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 48U. The front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference and supports tool-less button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers.
All components of the SR48UBEXPNDNR3 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground.
To simplify deployment, the SR48UBEXPNDNR3 comes with heavy duty 3" preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
As part of the SmartRack family, the SR48UBEXPNDNR3 is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement.
- Open frame rack with no sides, doors or roof
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on 3" pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Tool-less accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws included
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 3000 lb rolling.
- Built in baying tabs allow premium open frame racks to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow premium open frame racks to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the premium open frame rack structure which includes multiple connections for facility ground.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the premium open frame rack on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with all cable management accessories.