Product Id: 26926156
Description: Tripp Lite 25U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Doors No Sides 3000lb Capacity - Rack enclosure cabinet - black - 25U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SR25UBEXP
The SR25UBEXP is an expansion model used when several cabinets are bayed together. It has doors and a roof but no side panels. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center application.
The SR25UBEXP houses 3000 lbs. of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 25 U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference. Two of these adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0 U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
The top panel of the SR25UBEXP is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR25UBEXP is open-bottom.
All components of the SR25UBEXP are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
- 25 U SmartRack enclosure with doors and no side panels
- 'EXP' version is an expansion model for when several cabinets are bayed together
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 24" (600 mm) width and 42" (1050 mm) depth for optimizing floor space
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- 3000 lbs. stationary/2250 lbs. rolling load capacity
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Rolls through standard 7 foots doorway