Product Id: 26886608
Description: NETGEAR ReadyNAS 316 RN31600 - NAS server - 6 bays - SATA 3Gb/s - HDD - RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 - RAM 2 GB - Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI
Mfr Part #: RN31600-100NAS
Application data, virtual images, client files, email… the types of data central to running a successful business can seem endless. With ReadyNAS you finally have an advanced and easy-to use solution for centralizing, securing and controlling access to your digital assets. Way more than just simple unified (NAS and SAN) storage for your company, ReadyNAS allows you to do more than you ever thought you could afford by pairing the latest in performance with innovative efficiency technologies such as unlimited snapshots, thin provisioning and cloud-managed replication.
Every networked attached storage (NAS) device from NETGEAR runs on the revolutionary ReadyNAS 6.0 operating system. This custom-built OS protects stored data not only with automatic RAID configuration, but is the first of its kind to feature the continuous data protection of unlimited snapshots along with real-time anti-virus and native encryption. Designed with ease-of-use in mind, ReadyNAS devices utilize proprietary ReadyCLOUD technology for cloud-based discovery, provisioning and even ongoing management.
These days, your data is your world. With ReadyNAS, protecting and accessing that world has never been easier. ReadyNAS 6.0 - Storage Made EASY.
- 6-bay unified (NAS/SAN) storage
- Consolidate, backup and share files across Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices
- On-box data protection including XRAID automatic volume expansion, unlimited snapshots, encryption and real-time anti-virus
- Modern interface for easy cloud-based discovery and file management
- VM-ready with iSCSI support and vSphere/Hyper-V certification
- Embedded and add-on applications for iTunes, DLNA, and streaming of music and movies to local or internet-connected devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Unlimited snapshots
Unlimited data snapshot capability for on-box protection and flexible data recovery.
- iSCSI and thin provisioning
It offers powerful tools for a businesses taking advantage of virtual infrastructures.
- XRAID2 and instant provisioning
Easily expand capacity and feel confident knowing that data is always protected.
- Anti-virus and encryption
Keep data protected from outside threats and safe from prying eyes.
- Cloud-managed replication
Maintain data sets in multiple locations or ensure protection of data from remote or branch office locations.
- Modern GUI and ReadyCLOUD management
Sleek, modern interface that puts the tools you need, where and when you need them.