Product Id: 26882766
Description: Konftel 300 - Conference phone - charcoal black
Mfr Part #: 910101059
The Konftel 300 is an incredibly flexible and powerful conference phone. It supports user scenarios from traditional telephony to PC-based collaboration for everything from personal meetings to large auditoriums. It's also packed with smart features. A USB port makes the Konftel 300 ready for all the apps and services we use to communicate and collaborate via computers – such as Teams, Skype for Business, Cisco Webex, Avaya Equinox, Unify Circuit and Google Hangouts. Don’t compromise on audio quality when your teamwork goes “live” in an online meeting.
- A new generation of OmniSound audio technology
- USB connection for VoIP calls
- The line mode makes it easy for you to combine and switch between connectivity technologies
- The conference guide makes it easy to set up multiparty calls
- Record and listen to your meetings with an SD memory card
- Can be upgraded with smart features, making it future-proof
- The conference guide makes life easier
The conference guide stores as many as 20 groups and greatly simplifies the task of setting up regular teleconferences. Individual contacts are saved in the phonebook.
- Switch and combine connections
Thanks to the line mode, you can easily combine and switch between connections to analog lines, mobile phones or PCs for VoIP.
- Record your meetings
The Konftel 300 supports SD memory cards, which means that you can record meetings and listen to them afterwards.
- Extension capacity for larger rooms
Expansion microphones effectively double the voice pickup range. You can also connect a wireless headset or connect the Konftel 300 to external loudspeakers and microphones (PA system).
The Konftel 300 is future-proof. This is because you will always be able to upgrade the phone and add new, innovative features.