Product Id: 26877999
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 2200VA 1920W Tower Hospital Medical AVR 120V Pure Sign Wave USB DB9 - UPS - AC 120 V - 1920 Watt - 2200 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8
Mfr Part #: SMART2500XLHG
Get complete, compliant power protection with Tripp Lite's SMART2500XLHG SmartPro Medical UPS System.
The SMART2500XLHG provides a high load capacity 2200 VA/1920 W, full UL 60601-1 3rd edition compliance. Protects connected medical equipment against data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. It features a USB port, input locking clamp, equipotent earth bonding lug, 4 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets, and 4 IEC C13 outlets for universally adaptable outlet options. The SMART2500XLHG offers a complete power protection solution for clinical labs, diagnostic imaging, ophthalmology, medical equipment, imaging and other devices requiring medical grade protection.
With built-in Faraday shielding, the SMART2500XLHG provides full line isolation and reduces the cumulative leakage current of connected equipment to less than 100 μA for optimal safety in patient care areas. Full isolation also provides continuous noise filtering and enhanced common mode surge suppression. Featuring advanced line-interactive operation, it provides regulated 120V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and over voltages. Large internal batteries support connected equipment during blackouts and optional external battery packs provide extended runtime tailored to your application.
- Ideal UPS protection for applications in patient-care areas where UL 60601-1 3rd edition listed medical electrical equipment is required
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes
- Full line isolation prevents shock potential and operational problems in sensitive electronic equipment
- Provides connected equipment with continuous power during short and long duration loss of commercial power
- Expandable runtime is available with the addition of one or more external battery packs (BP48V24-2U and BP24V60RT-3U)
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts and over voltages from 83 to 143V back to usable 120V output levels, without using battery power
- Resistant to electrostatic discharge
- Supports loads up to 2200VA/1920W
- 13 min half-load runtime (1100VA/960W), 4 min full load runtime (2200VA/1920W)
- Input: IEC320-C20 inlet with locking clamp/ Output: 4 NEMA 5-15/20R and 4 IEC C13
- USB and DB9 communication ports
- PowerAlert unattended shutdown software and complete cabling included
- Complete surge protection (510 Joules), line isolation and EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 5 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, voltage correction, overload & battery low/replace
- Battery replacement door and back panel grounding lug