Product Id: 26876735
Description: Revolabs Fusion 8-channel Telephony Hybrid and Wireless Microphone System - Microphone system
Mfr Part #: 01-08FUSION-62G
Do you need an audio solution for video conferences but don't want to invest in a rack full of audio equipment? Revolabs has the answer with the Fusion wireless microphone system, which provides a complete solution for mid- to large-size conference rooms. The system packs a wireless receiver, digital signal processor, and audio mixer - in addition to Acoustic Echo Cancellation and Noise Reduction technologies - in one cost-effective unit. Offering simple set-up, the Fusion provides all connectors for speakers and amplifiers in the room, and can be directly connected to virtually any video conferencing solution. Providing a hybrid telephone, the unit can be plugged into an analog telephone line or desktop phone for unmatched audio quality on conference calls.
- Support for four or eight microphones to adapt to any conference room
- Set up calls from anywhere in the conference room with the Fusion wireless dialer
- Can be mixed and matched with four different types of wireless
- 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station
- Be heard with spoken word clarity
- Cut the cord for the freedom of mobility without sacrificing audio quality
- Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices
- Save the expense of daily battery replacement and inconvenience of bulky battery packs
- Great audio, wireless mobility and simple to install
Simply plug the cable into the AV system or phone system and it works. No software configuration is necessary. Even the Fusion box is designed to be easy to use - vertically or horizontally. No equipment rack needed! Just set the Fusion system on the console!
- Video conferencing
Revolabs Fusion Wireless Microphone Solution is compatible with all of the major video-conferencing solutions, including Lifesize, Polycom, Sony and Tandberg. It includes a remote control to control the sound volume in your conference room or in the conference room at the far end. Decide on where you want to put the Fusion system, whether you want to place it vertically or horizontally, plug in the cables and you are ready to have great wireless audio in any conference room!
- Audio conferencing
Plug the Fusion Wireless Microphone Solution into a telephone line and you are on your way to great wireless audio. Use the remote control dialer or the tabletop dialer to dial the conference phone number and set up the optional powered speakers to hear the call.
- Plug and Play
Simply plug the cable into the AV system or phone system and it works. No software configuration is necessary.