Product Id: 26865807
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI + IR + Serial RS232 over Cat5 Cat6 Active Video Extender TAA GSA - Video/audio/infrared/serial extender - up to 100 m
Mfr Part #: B126-1A1SR
The B126-1A1SR HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to extend HDMI audio and video, RS-232 serial and IR Remote Control signals to a projector, monitor or television. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow.
How far you can extend the signals depends on the cable you use to connect the transmitter and receiver. You can extend a 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) Ultra High Definition (UHD) signal @ 24/30Hz up to 328 feet (100 m) with a single Cat6a cable, up to 230 feet (70 m) with a 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable (Tripp Lite's N202-Series), and up to 150 feet (48 m) with a 26 AWG solid-wire Cat5e cable (N001- and N002-Series).
For extending computer video resolutions of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz or high-definition video resolutions of 1080p @ 60 Hz up to 328 feet (100 m), use a single 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series. You can also control RS-232 serial devices, such as touchscreen displays or scanners, at baud rates up to 115 Kbps.
The B126-1A1SR supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video and HDCP. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
- Extends a 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 24/30Hz Ultra High Definition (UHD) signal up to:
- 328 ft. (100 m) with a single Cat6a cable (custom-ordered from Tripp Lite)
- 230 ft. (70 m) with a 24 AWG solid-wire Cat6 cable (N202-Series)
- 150 ft. (48 m) with a 26 AWG solid-wire Cat5e cable (N001- and N002-Series)
- Extends a computer video signal of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz or HD signal of 1080p @ 60 Hz up to 328 ft. (100 m) with Cat5e/6 patch cable (N202-Series)
- Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Supports 3D video and HDCP
- 2-way 39 KHz IR Remote Control functionality lets you control your Blu-ray player with its remote while standing at the remote monitor (and vice versa)
- RS-232 serial port supports 115 Kbps full-duplex baud rates for scanners and touchscreen monitors
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Units connect quickly to source and display with HDMI cable (P568-Series)
- Included mounting hardware lets you install each unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases