Product Id: 26858904
Description: Check Point 21400 Appliance Next Generation Firewall - Security appliance - GigE - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: CPAP-SG21400-NGFW
Today's firewall is a security device presented with an ever-increasing number of sophisticated threats. As a security gateway it must use multiple technologies to control network access, detect sophisticated attacks and provide additional security capabilities like data loss prevention and protection from web-based threats. Finally, the shift towards enterprise private and public cloud services, in all its variations, changes the company borders and requires enhanced capacity and additional security solutions.
Check Point's 21400 Appliance combines fast networking technologies with high performance multi-core capabilities - providing the highest level of security without compromising on network speeds to keep your data, network and employees secure. Optimized for the Software Blades Architecture, the appliance is capable of running any combination of Software Blades - providing the flexibility and the precise level of security for any business at every network location by consolidating multiple security technologies into a single integrated solution.
Leveraging its multi-core and acceleration technologies, with 2900 SecurityPower units, the Check Point 21400 appliance supports lightning fast firewall throughput of up-to 110 Gbps with sub 5 μs latency and IPS throughput of more than 21 Gbps.
- Simple deployment and management
- Optimized for software blades architecture
- Optimized for low latency
- High port density
- Maximum security and performance
- Security of data center assets
- A modular, serviceable platform fits easily into complex networking environments
- High availability and redundant components eliminates down time
- Centralize control with unified security management and LOM
- Ideal for applications that require low latency transactions
- Remote platform management and monitoring
A Lights-Out-Management (LOM) card provides out-of-band remote management to remotely diagnose, start, restart and manage the appliance from a remote location. Administrators can also use the LOM web interface to remotely install an OS image from an ISO file.