Product Id: 26854988
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Passive Video Extender Remote Wallplate TAA GSA - Video/audio extender - up to 30.5 m
Mfr Part #: B126-1P0-WP-1
The B126-1P0-WP-1 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Passive Remote Receiver works with Tripp Lite’s B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter to extend an HDMI signal to a projector, monitor or television. It’s ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow.
The receiver uses HDMI cable(see Tripp Lite’s P568-Series) to connect to the monitor and a single Cat5e/6 cable to receive the signal from the transmitter(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). No 110 punchdown connection is required.
The B126-1P0-WP-1 can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 100 feet(30.5 m) or a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 50 feet(15.2 m) with a single Cat5e/6 cable between it and the transmitter. No external power is needed.
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-1P0-WP-1 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound(multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with a B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter unit. Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources.
- For use with B126-002 and B126-004 transmitter units.
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution.
- Features RJ45 jacks for easy connection with Cat5e/6 patch cable. 110 punchdown not required.
- Use Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cables to connect to HDMI source and monitor.
- HDCP and 3D compatible.
- Compatible with both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel).
- No external power required.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Plug and play; No drivers required.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.